There are many Solar PV systems that are coming up for 5 years old that were installed at the early high FiT rates. Those systems’ inverters are nearing the end of their warranty & some are beginning to fail.
The obvious option is to replace the inverter with another string inverter, however we recommend installing a SolarEdge Inverter with Power Optimisers as this will provide the following benefits:
- Increase in Revenue – SolarEdge Power Optimiser technology has been tested & proven to increase generation.
- Live Monitoring – Access to individual panel monitoring via your computer, tablet or phone allowing full visibility of the performance of your system including Solar generation, energy consumption & export data.
- 20 Year Warranty – SolarEdge Inverters come with a 12 year warranty as standard but as part of the upgrade we extend it to 20 years and SolarEdge Power Optimisers come with a 25 year warranty.
- Future Proof – along with our 10 year workmanship warranty, the core item of the system is guaranteed for the rest of the FiT scheme.
- Battery Ready – with the addition of SolarEdge’s StorEdge interface the system can be further enhanced with the ability to add Energy Storage.
- Firefighter Safety – SolarEdge is one of the very few inverter technologies that have been passed as Firefighter safe.
- Panels – as part of the upgrade whilst adding the optimisers, the panels will be cleaned & all connections checked
- Full Health Check – we will also check all electrical wiring & isolators.
Stratford Energy Solutions are SolarEdge certified so even if your system appears to be working let us upgrade it & start increasing the revenue from your Feed-In Tariff.
For more information on SolarEdge click here & to see the StorEdge system working click here
*With a deposit of only £500 then spread the payments over 36 months at £95.71 per month.
Based on 16 panel system Install cost £3,495. Pay £500, then 36 x £95.71. Total payable £3,945.56. APR 9.9%.
Call us now to discuss your upgrade
Tel: 01789 262411.