Make instant savings by switching over to LED Lighting. It couldn’t be easier to reduce your energy bills by simply replacing the lamps in your existing light fixtures with LED lamps or installing new light fittings that are LED compatible.
Why choose LED?
- 90% Less energy than a standard bulb
- 20x Longer lifespan than a standard bulb
- Increased light outputs
- Cooler running
We have tested many LEDs to find the best quality available.
All lamp types are available but the most common areas to consider in the home are low voltage MR16 & mains voltage GU10 lamps typically seen in kitchens and bathrooms which can either be retrofitted with lamps or new fittings.
Commercial applications can include but are not limited to:
- Low voltage MR16 & mains voltage GU10 downlights used in display lighting & reception areas
- Office & shop modular lighting
- High Bay & Low Bay warehouse lighting
- Street lighting