We are a local Electrical Contractor & Renewable Energy Specialist based in Stratford-upon-Avon. We have an excellent opportunity for a Fully Qualified Electrician experienced in running large domestic & small commercial projects. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they can plan and then see a project through from enquiry to completion managing a small team as well as liaising with other trades and also clients.
We are a young but well-established Electrical Contractor & Renewable Energy Company installing Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Air & Ground Source Heat Pumps & Biomass Boilers as well as Heat Recovery & Ventilation.
We take on many retrofit projects for renewable technologies as well as “whole house” premium build projects where we offer a “one stop shop” for M & E mainly within 25 miles of our base in Stratford-upon-Avon.
About the Role
*Manage small to large sized domestic projects as well as small commercial projects from enquiry to completion
* Produce competitive Tenders
* Deal with Clients/End Users and manage staff & sub-contractors
* Promote best Practices – H&S
* Produce O&M Manuals/Risk Assessments
* P&L Responsibility for Project
* Knowledge/Experience of dealing with large domestic premium projects
* Proven track record of project delivery/success
* Excellent technical knowledge/background
Points of Appeal
* Excellent Company
* Competitive Salary
* Company Vehicle
How to Apply
In the first instance send your full CV with current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org/Posted in Biomass, Heat Pumps, Microgeneration, Renewable Energy, Solar Panels, Solar Photovoltaic, Solar PV, Solar Thermal | Leave a comment