£50,000 Solar grants for Coventry & Warwickshire businesses
Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme has now been extended to June 2023 with additional funding for small to medium-sized businesses available for energy efficiency measures with grants of upto £50,000 available.
The Green Business Programme supports businesses with fewer than 250 employees based in Coventry and Warwickshire who want to save money on energy, waste and water bills and maximise low carbon opportunities.
Energy and resource efficiency grants of £1,000-£50,000 (with 40% intervention) are available for:
- Renewable technologies including Solar PV
- Lighting – LED, controls, sensors
- Heating – replacement boilers/burners, upgrades – electric to gas, zone control, heat recovery, oil to gas, thermal stores,
- Ventilation – fans, distribution
- Recycling and waste – compactors, balers and crushers
Funding applications will be assessed with a value for money calculation based on the carbon saving and value of the grant.