We are a well established electrical contracting company that specialise in Solar PV, Energy Storage & Electric Car Charging based in Stratford-upon-Avon. We require an enthusiastic, friendly and hard-working individual to join our team as a Sales Administrator/Co-ordinator.
The role is office based, full-time and will include, but is not limited to, dealing with customer enquiries, advising on products, carrying out desktop surveys, preparing quotations and liaising with customers from order through to installation.
• At least one year office/administration experience
• Education to GCSE level in English and Maths
• Excellent typing and computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Professional telephone manner
• Good communication skills both written and verbally
• Ability to produce work accurately and of a high standard
• Strong organisational, time-management and workload prioritisation skills
• Lots of initiative
• A positive attitude with a “can do” attitude
What we offer:
• Full-time permanent contract following successful completion of probational period
• Hours of work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
• Salary: £11 per hour
• 28 days holiday a year, includes statutory holidays
• Company contributory pension scheme
• Free parking
• Small, friendly office environment
• Full training of in-house processes and company CRM
• Career progression
With over 10 years of experience in this fast moving & expanding field we are ideally placed as we transition to an all-electric transport system.
Please apply in writing with CV to email@example.com
We’re hiring – experienced Electrician(s)
Stratford Energy Solutions is a leading installer of Electric Vehicle Charging Points, Solar PV and Energy Storage as well as general electrical contracting working in both the residential & commercial markets. Due to continued expansion, we are seeking an installation electrician working on projects around the Midlands area as well as further afield.
Our ideal candidate will live in the Warwickshire/West Midlands area based out of our Stratford-upon-Avon office, have an extreme high standard of work, attention to detail, and more importantly fantastic attitude.
What you will need:
Minimum 5 years of residential & commercial electrical experience.
18th Edition wiring regulations.
Testing and inspection City and Guilds.
Clean Driving license.
Good customer service skills.
Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Able to work on your own initiative prioritising work accordingly.
Be able to join flexible and positive ‘can do’ attitude team.
Your own general tools.
Ideally C & G Electric Vehicle Charging qualification & experience installing residential & commercial chargers.
Ideally experience installing Solar PV & Energy Storage.
In return we offer:
Competitive salary subject to experience.
Company van with fuel card.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Company bonus scheme.
Workplace pension scheme.
Opportunity to join a fast-growing well-established company working at the front end of innovation.
This is a Full-time, Permanent position with working hours 7.30am – 5pm Monday – Friday with opportunity for overtime.
Please apply in the first instance by emailing your CV with covering details of what you can offer to firstname.lastname@example.org.