Electrician(s) required EV Charging, Solar, Energy Storage Domestic & Commercial
Stratford Energy Solutions is a leading installer of Electric Vehicle Charging Points, Solar PV and Energy Storage as well as general electrical contracting working in both the residential & commercial markets. Due to continued expansion, we are seeking an installation electrician working on projects around the Midlands area as well as further afield.
Our ideal candidate will be based in the West Midlands area based out of our Stratford-upon-Avon office.
What you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of residential & commercial electrical experience.
- 18th Edition wiring regulations.
- Testing and inspection City and Guilds.
- CSCS card.
- Clean Driving license.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work on your own initiative prioritising work accordingly.
- Be able to join flexible and positive ‘can do’ attitude team.
- Your own general tools.
- Ideally C & G Electrical Vehicle Charging qualification & experience installing.
In return we offer:
- Company van with fuel card.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Opportunity to join a fast growing well established company working at the front end of innovation.
This is a Full-time, Permanent position with working hours 7.30am – 5pm Monday – Friday with opportunity for overtime.
Salary: subject to experience.
Please apply in the first instance by emailing your CV with covering details of what you can offer to firstname.lastname@example.org