Tesla Energy Plan – update
The Tesla Energy Plan is an energy tariff specifically designed for homes with Solar and Powerwall installed, offering 100% clean electricity and savings of up to 64% compared to Big 6 tariffs, based on electricity consumption of 8,000 kWh/year. Electricity bills will differ based on usage.
- Power your home and EV with 100% clean energy
- Reduce your electricity bills
- Support the grid when it needs it most
- Reduce reliance on the grid
- Protect your home from power cuts
- Be part of Tesla’s UK Virtual Power Plant
- Tesla Energy Plan is a ‘symmetrical’ tariff – i.e. the 24/7 import rate and 24/7 export rate are the same. The symmetrical import/export pricing will be set according to your location.
- 24/7 import rate of £0.10-0.12/kWh (Based on location) -The lowest flat rate tariff available in the market (as of May 2021).
- 24/7 export rate of £0.10-0.12/kWh (Based on location) for any electricity you export – more than 100% above the best fixed S.E.G. tariff on the market (as of May 2021)
- Standing charge of £0.22 per day
For more info click here.