Tesla Powerwall has 3 key modes
- Increase self-consumption of solar power generation: Powerwall can store surplus solar energy during daylight hours and use that energy later in the evening when the sun is not shining.
- Time of Use/Load shifting: Powerwall can charge during low rate periods when demand for electricity is lower and discharge during more expensive rate periods when electricity demand is higher.
- Back-up power: In the event of a grid outage, Backup Gateway is now available to ensure your Powerwall continues to power your home or select circuits. Backup Gateway will also ensure your Solar PV system continues to generate energy during a power cut.
- 13.5kWh of usable storage
- Up to 5kW continuous Charge\Discharge rate
- Wall or floor mounted
- Thermally managed for optimum efficiency
- Fully weatherproof
- Back up power
- Charge from the grid
For more details contact us by clicking here.