What is a Tesla PowerWall?
Tesla Powerwall is a fully-integrated AC battery system for residential or light commercial use. Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides energy storage for solar self-consumption and time-based control.
Powerwall’s electrical interface provides a simple connection to any home or building. Its revolutionary compact design achieves market-leading energy density and is easy to install, enabling owners to quickly realise the benefits of reliable, clean power.
Market leading storage capacity
The Tesla Powerwall has market leading storage capacity of 13.5kWh and high power output of opto 5kW. It also has a backup function which can provide you with electricity during a power cut. The Tesla App allows you to monitor your energy usage and manage your PowerWall 2 at anytime, anywhere, showing live data about the powerwall letting you see where your power is coming from and what its is being used for.
Other benefits include:
- The Powerwall is a completely automated system that installs easily and requires no maintenance.
- Outstanding design and efficiency.
- Each Powerwall battery is capable of storing 13.5kWh of energy & fully scalable upto 9 Powerwalls.
- Water-resistant and dustproof for indoor or outdoor installation.
- Floor or Wall Mounted
- Self-regulates temperature.
- Child and pet friendly with no exposed wires or hot vents.
- 10year warranty unlimited cycle warranty.
- Lowest lifetime cost per kWh.
- Automatically receives Tesla updates providing highest efficiency
- Reduces your carbon footprint.
- Quality controlled and safe.
All images courtesy of Tesla