We will be at Fully Charged Live 7th – 9th June 2019
Join us on the 7th, 8th & 9th of June at Silverstone for Fully Charged LIVE where we will be exhibiting market leading Solar, Energy Storage & EV Charging.
This summer’s show will be an lexhilarating festival with the following on offer:
- Electric Transfers: Get transported from the car park to the Silverstone Wing in one of ~200 electric vehicles.
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing (sponsored by Myenergi): Win a £1,000 in our daily prize draw.
- Drive Electric for a year: Win a highly-sought after Hyundai Kona EV for a year, courtesy of DriveElectric.
- Every Electric Vehicle available in the UK: More than 100 on-site, including the Tesla Model 3.
- The Forecourt (sponsored by Alfen): All currently available Battery Electric Vehicles in 1 place.
- A comprehensive exhibition of the best Clean Energy suppliers and Renewable Technologies.
- Enhanced line-up of hosts including Helen Czerski, Maddie Moate, Jonny Smith & Robert Llewellyn.
- 30 Live Sessions, across GigaTheatre (sponsored by Nissan) and MegaTheatre: A carefully curated series of conversations where the Fully Charged presenters tackle the future of Energy, Transport and other hot topics with expert panellists.
- Re-Charge: An area to relax and recharge your batteries, courtesy of Octopus.
- Racing Bug (sponsored by Good Energy): Competitive, interactive racing simulator.
- Fun Zone (sponsored by Myenergi): For big kids of all ages including Brickies, Robotic Workshop, Sublime Science and Kidz Vidz.
- The Garages: Garages crammed with ‘Classic Conversions’ and ‘Cutting-Edge Concepts’
- The Paddock: Outdoors hospitality zone packed with food & drink options.
- Two-wheeler Test Track: Try out e-scooters, e-bikes and much more on our short test track.
- Live Music Stage (sponsored by SolarEdge): With live bands throughout, a set from Craig Charles (Craig Charles’ Funk & Soul Club: Saturday only).
- Manufacturing Partners (including BMW, JLR, Kia, Nissan, Renault): A series of the most proactive manufacturers and their electric vehicles.
- Test Drives: Limited number of drives on the Stowe Circuit – NB booking process to be communicated to ticket-holders pre-event.
For more information & to buy tickets click here