We’re hiring – experienced Electrician(s)
Stratford Energy Solutions is a leading installer of Electric Vehicle Charging Points, Solar PV and Energy Storage as well as general electrical contracting working in both the residential & commercial markets. Due to continued expansion, we are seeking an installation electrician working on projects around the Midlands area as well as further afield.
Our ideal candidate will live in the Warwickshire/West Midlands area based out of our Stratford-upon-Avon office, have an extreme high standard of work, attention to detail, and more importantly fantastic attitude.
What you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of residential & commercial electrical experience.
- 18th Edition wiring regulations.
- Testing and inspection City and Guilds.
- CSCS card.
- Clean Driving license.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work on your own initiative prioritising work accordingly.
- Be able to join flexible and positive ‘can do’ attitude team.
- Your own general tools.
- Ideally C & G Electric Vehicle Charging qualification & experience installing residential & commercial chargers.
- Ideally experience installing Solar PV & Energy Storage.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary subject to experience.
- Company van with fuel card.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing well-established company working at the front end of innovation.
This is a Full-time, Permanent position with working hours 7.30am – 5pm Monday – Friday with opportunity for overtime.
Please apply in the first instance by emailing your CV with covering details of what you can offer to email@example.com.