We’re Hiring – Office Adminstrator
We are a well established electrical contracting company that specialise in Solar PV, Energy Storage & Electric Car Charging based in Stratford-upon-Avon. We require an enthusiastic, friendly and hard-working individual to join our team as a Sales Administrator/Co-ordinator.
The role is office based, full-time and will include, but is not limited to, dealing with customer enquiries, advising on products, carrying out desktop surveys, preparing quotations and liaising with customers from order through to installation.
• At least one year office/administration experience
• Education to GCSE level in English and Maths
• Excellent typing and computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Professional telephone manner
• Good communication skills both written and verbally
• Ability to produce work accurately and of a high standard
• Strong organisational, time-management and workload prioritisation skills
• Lots of initiative
• A positive attitude with a “can do” attitude
What we offer:
• Full-time permanent contract following successful completion of probational period
• Hours of work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
• Salary: £11 per hour
• 28 days holiday a year, includes statutory holidays
• Company contributory pension scheme
• Free parking
• Small, friendly office environment
• Full training of in-house processes and company CRM
• Career progression
With over 10 years of experience in this fast moving & expanding field we are ideally placed as we transition to an all-electric transport system.
Please apply in writing with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org