How Solar Can Play a Role in the Recovery After COVID-19 & Ensure a Greener Future
COVID-19 has & will continue to have a massive impact on individuals, businesses & the economy. The current focus remains on alleviating the significant health concerns accompanying this pandemic and businesses grapple to adapt to the new culture of social distancing, economic hardship and reduced workforce. However, at the same time efforts to boost the economy can start with an emphasis towards sustainability. As communities wait on the country to transition into recovery, Stratford Energy Solutions can help with this drive to a greener future.
Solar Energy Fights Climate Change – While the world experiences the current health COVID-19 crisis, Climate Change is another global crisis that needs to be faced. As a clean technology solution, Solar can help reduce the amount of pollution released into the atmosphere. Each solar system installed can take us a step closer to preventing Climate Change.
Solar Power is Cost-Effective – Solar has become increasingly affordable throughout the years for both home and business owners looking to save with an alternative energy source. As continued advancements in Solar technology increase efficiency, homeowners can generate more power at a lower cost. For businesses & community buildings we can offer systems with no capital expenditure or lease agreements to avoid large investment but still allowing long terms energy cost reductions.
Solar creates jobs – as Stratford Energy Solutions continue to expand, along with other Solar installers we will increase our teams & employ more people.
If you wish to discuss Solar for your home, business or community building please contact us by clicking here
We can offer advice, carry out desktop surveys & arrange virtual meetings to discuss our proposals.
Record Solar outputs help UK to reach longest coal-free period since pre-industrial times
Last week’s bumper generation levels delivered over 11% of UK electricity demand and set both a new daily peak generation record of 9.68GW at 12:30 on Monday 20 April 2020, and weekly generation record at 485.41GWh.
Stratford Energy #stayathome
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement last night & to keep our customers & employees safe we have suspended all installations
Our sales team are remote working so please continue to contact us by clicking here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#stayathome #staysafe #solutionriseseveryday
SunPower Maxeon 3 400w Solar panels in stock
When considering Solar your choice of panel matters.
Maximise your savings and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the Solar industry’s top durability, reliability and highest efficiency panel all backed by the industry-leading warranty.
SunPower‘s record-setting Maxeon technology ensures that you have the very best Solar for your home or business.
We have in stock both 400w & 375w “all black” ready to be installed.
If you wish to find out more click here.
Smart Export Guarantee for Solar launches
Launched on the 1st January 2020 the Smart Export Guarantee (SEG) means large energy suppliers will be obligated to offer a tariff for small-scale solar power exports, which should help to sweeten the deal for new solar owners, who will also benefit from lower energy bills.
SunPower Maxeon 3 400w Solar Panels in stock January 2020
The world’s highest efficiency Solar Panel is in stock in January.
SunPower’s Maxeon 3 400w panel offers high generation for both residential & commercial roofs. 4kWp can be achieved from just over 17.5sqm of roof area.
These market leading modules with warrantied output of 92% at 25years will give the most long-term energy in the Solar industry – up to 60% more energy in the same space over 25 years.
This is all backed by the industry leading Warranty – 25years for Product, Performance & Service.
If you are looking to invest in Solar in 2020 contact us to discuss your requirements.
Beat the VAT increase on Solar
Now is a great time to invest in Solar PV before the government’s proposed VAT increase on ‘energy saving products’ – including Solar and home batteries – comes into effect in October.
Orders need to be signed & confirmed by the end of September.
Contact us now to start your journey by clicking here.
Solar, high speed & wireless charging set to revolutionise electric transport
Today (9 July 2019), the government announced it is investing £37 million into British engineering to transform electric chargepoint infrastructure, revolutionising the experience for the record levels of ultra-low emission vehicle drivers on UK roads.
For more info click here
We will be at Fully Charged Live 7th – 9th June 2019
Join us on the 7th, 8th & 9th of June at Silverstone for Fully Charged LIVE where we will be exhibiting market leading Solar, Energy Storage & EV Charging.
This summer’s show will be an lexhilarating festival with the following on offer:
- Electric Transfers: Get transported from the car park to the Silverstone Wing in one of ~200 electric vehicles.
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing (sponsored by Myenergi): Win a £1,000 in our daily prize draw.
- Drive Electric for a year: Win a highly-sought after Hyundai Kona EV for a year, courtesy of DriveElectric.
- Every Electric Vehicle available in the UK: More than 100 on-site, including the Tesla Model 3.
- The Forecourt (sponsored by Alfen): All currently available Battery Electric Vehicles in 1 place.
- A comprehensive exhibition of the best Clean Energy suppliers and Renewable Technologies.
- Enhanced line-up of hosts including Helen Czerski, Maddie Moate, Jonny Smith & Robert Llewellyn.
- 30 Live Sessions, across GigaTheatre (sponsored by Nissan) and MegaTheatre: A carefully curated series of conversations where the Fully Charged presenters tackle the future of Energy, Transport and other hot topics with expert panellists.
- Re-Charge: An area to relax and recharge your batteries, courtesy of Octopus.
- Racing Bug (sponsored by Good Energy): Competitive, interactive racing simulator.
- Fun Zone (sponsored by Myenergi): For big kids of all ages including Brickies, Robotic Workshop, Sublime Science and Kidz Vidz.
- The Garages: Garages crammed with ‘Classic Conversions’ and ‘Cutting-Edge Concepts’
- The Paddock: Outdoors hospitality zone packed with food & drink options.
- Two-wheeler Test Track: Try out e-scooters, e-bikes and much more on our short test track.
- Live Music Stage (sponsored by SolarEdge): With live bands throughout, a set from Craig Charles (Craig Charles’ Funk & Soul Club: Saturday only).
- Manufacturing Partners (including BMW, JLR, Kia, Nissan, Renault): A series of the most proactive manufacturers and their electric vehicles.
- Test Drives: Limited number of drives on the Stowe Circuit – NB booking process to be communicated to ticket-holders pre-event.
For more information & to buy tickets click here